AllStar Class Descriptions
CrossFit All Levels
A dynamic CrossFit class for all levels from beginner to advanced. An AllStar Coach will lead you through an inspirational warmup followed with a skills lesson, followed by the daily WOD or Workout of the Day. 1 hour class.
CrossFit All Levels Plus Yoga
This has become our most popular class. A CrossFit class for all levels from beginner to advanced. An AllStar Coach will lead you through an inspirational warmup followed with a skills lesson, followed by the daily WOD or Workout of the Day. This class culminates with 20 to 30 minutes mini-yoga session at the end, depending on the length of the WOD. 1 and a half hour class.
CrossFit AllStar KIDS
A CrossFit Kids program delivering CrossFit Kids curriculum developed by Jeff and Mikki Martin of Brand X Fitness for CrossFit Inc. This program offers us the opportunity to shape the way our children approach fitness. Our kids will define fitness by general skills, by increased work capacity, and by CrossFit. 5 - 12 years old. 45 minute class
CrossFit Kids AllStar Teens
A CrossFit Kids program delivering CrossFit Kids Teen curriculum developed by Jeff and Mikki Martin of Brand X Fitness for CrossFit Inc. This program offers us the opportunity to shape the way our children approach fitness. Our kids will define fitness by general skills, by increased work capacity, and by CrossFit. 13 - 18 years old. 1 Hour class
AllStar Olympic Weightlifting Club
This time is set aside at AllStar to practice Olympic Weightlifting. During a typical CrossFit class it is usually these lifts, which are SO complex in nature, that get skimmed over and expected to be perfomed quick and with many repetitions at times. AllStar wants to offer this gym time for any member to come in and practice lifts, and everyone who attends should have a desire to improve their Olympic Weightlifting. Expect coaches to be training during this time. This class is longer than our regular CrossFit classes, but it only counts as one of your classes 'per week'. 2 hours
Happy Hour Barbell Club
Wednesday Night's 6-8pm practice on the Barbell! Learn the Clean, the Jerk, and the Snatch. Gain strength with accesorry lifts, squats adn pressses. Learn specialized drills and practice technique. This class counts as one of your classes 'per week'. 2 Hours
Pure yoga class for all levels focusing on flexability, strength, and resoratives occasionally. The purpose of this class is to assist in healing the body and activate the Universal Principals of Alignment to align the body with it's own unique optimal bluprint. This class is good medicine for recovery after a week CrossFit WODs, and calming for the mind as well. This class will count towards your weekly class total depending on your program choice for membership. This is the only class that I ask you to consider not bringing children in, or if you absolutely need to, please have a quiet activity planned as we would like to keep the noise level to a minimum to attendees can focus their mind on the pose. Tickling neighbor optional. 1 and half hour
Advanced Train with the Coaches
CrossFit class where you will be training right along side the coach. Advanced fitness level suggested due to minimal coaching. 2 hours
Open Gym times offered on Mondays & Wednesdays 10am-12noon, and Tuesdays 1-3pm. Please use this time to practice anything you would like to work on, skills or strength. Do a wod you've missed, or a wod you've been wanting to try out. Get some feedback from other athletes present or other coaches who might be using Open Gym time also. This is a time for you to come in with a Certified CrossFit coach present in the box for your safety, but you will be working un-coached. This is not a time to try to get personal training from the coach in charge, unless he/she offers it (and likely they will!). If you are looking for personal training we offer that service simply speak with KC. Open Gym is FREE for Supernova Unlimited Members, all others pay $10 each Open Gym visit. You may upgrade your membership at any time if you would like FREE Open Gym time.
- 6 classes per week to choose from with unlimited attendance in Bootcamp classes.
- Choice of 7am class in the box, or 4:30pm class at the park Monday, Wednesday, & Friday.
- Like having a personal trainer in a small group training environment.
- Classes structured with a Warm Up, Skills Lesson, and Comprehensive Workout.
- Bodyweight movements include: Push Ups, Sit Ups, Lunges, Squats, Pull Ups, Isometric holds, Jumprope, Shuttle Runs, Sprints, Plyometric Boxes, Skills, Drills and more.
- Weighted work includes: Kettlebells, Dumbells, Sandbags, Medicine Balls and more.
- Optimal training for individuals wanting to increase strength, endurance, shed body fat, and build up balance, coordination, agility, speed, and have FUN!
$449 for 12 weeks of Bootcamp training
Register NOW! First class is FREE!
Starts April 1st, 2013
Information for existing CrossFit AllStar members:
AllStar Bootcamp is a separate program from regular CrossFit classes. Bootcamp is reserved for those who are registered for this program. CrossFit AllStar athletes with preexisting membership who wish to attend an AllStar Bootcamp class will need to pay a drop in fee at a discounted rate of $10 per class (reg. $15) in addition to their monthly membership fees.
CrossFit AllStar members have the right to ‘Hold’ their existing CrossFit membership(Nebula, Giant Star, Super Giant Star, or Supernova) if they wish to transfer over to Bootcamp training, but must sign a 12 week contract for Bootcamp training ($449.00). Any existing AllStar membership contracts must eventually be fulfilled based on the term agreement.
If you want to attend both programs consistently, meaning you would like to continue regular CrossFit AllStar classes and also sign up for Bootcamp classes simultaneously, you CAN have 2 membership programs going on at the same time for the two different programs. You would need to purchase 2 memberships.
Goal of the On-Ramp
- Introductory exposure to movements with multiple opportunities to review, especially the three key lifts: Deadlift, Press, and Squat.
- 6 sessions spanning almost a month with nutrition as the foundation of the first class which will educate beginners and let them put their best foot forward upon entry. With nutrition compliance and consistent attendance in the On-Ramp, folks will see body composition changes in addition to improving their baseline workout times. This positively reinforces the benefit and value of our CrossFit program.
- 6 sessions in a beginners group allows folks to bond with one another. They will all be starting this journey together… and continue the relationship in group classes as they integrate.
- Participants will receive their beginner workout journal and learn the benefits of measurable results!
On-Ramp Program Price
Total program price of $175.00 includes:
- Private, small group training environment
- Nutrition education and discussion as the foundation.
- Learning the Fundamental Movements of CrossFit including:
- Olympic Weightlifting & Powerlifting (The Clean, Jerk, Snatch, Press, & Deadlift and more)
- Gymnastics (Pull Ups, Squats, Handstands & bodyweight movements)
- Metabolic Conditioning (Running, Rowing and high intensity short duration workouts)
- Many skills that involve direct coaching and years of practice to acquire(rope climbing, jump rope skills, Medicine ball exercises).
- The OPTIMAL start for CrossFit training to ensure your greatest success & goal achievement.
The On-Ramp is 6, 75 minute sessions, beginning at the start of the month for 3 weeks, twice a week. The On-Ramp classes are in the evenings, Monday & Thursdays 6:30pm - 7:45pm. After On-Ramp you have the option to sign up for any of our program membership options. You may take regular group classes during your On-Ramp training depending on your experience. Talk with your trainer.