Our Facility in Waimea on the Big Island of Hawaii
CrossFit Allstar was built in the summer of 2011 by Josh and KC Stallsmith, two dedicated CrossFit Athletes and parents of young CrossFitters Ford and Della. Everyone reaps the benefits when Josh, a professional wordworker and craftsman teams up with KC, an professional artist and teacher by trade, to create not only a CrossFit Box but a work of art we are very proud of. Thought and intention went into each and every square inch at AllStar, we took suggestions from Feng Shui principals to maximize the wonderful flow of our space.
We are excited to be the first completely and fully dedicated CrossFit Box in Waimea. It is our intention to expand our growing community of CrossFitters we have been training, and give ourselves a place we can call home. We first began training on a dirt track in Honoka'a in the dark at 5 AM in the morning, then built a CF gym in our own garage(home made gear and yard sale weights!), we've trained at Waimea park at 4:30 AM with the freezing rain blowing sideways doing thrusters in the dark, next training out of Hawaii Preparatory Academy. We have accomadated our lifestyle to fit CrossFit in it, and now we are accomodating that lifestyle to fit our whole crossfit family in it! We are stoked to move into our new home!
Our Box Offers
- 1,250 square feet of space inside, 100 meter back alley and unlimited road running space
- Large roll up door with healthy Waimea breeze blowing through
- Custom pull up bar rig big enough to accomadate the whole party
- 2 story kids cage to house your children safely while you work out, complete with monkey bars, fireman's pole and white boards for drawing
- Pleasant, clean, feng shui environment
- Some sustainable building materials including low VOC paint, recycled lumbar and recycled rubber tire bumper plates and flooring
- Custom CrossFit grafitti mural for your viewing pleasure
- Centrally located in the heart of Waimea Town
AllStar Grafitti artist Chris Spinazzola.