AllStar Schedule: JUST SHOW UP!
For more information about our On-Ramp program or how to get started click HERE!
We are honored to train with you and grow together for the last year and a half since we opened Sep. 4, 2011. We are listening to you and understand your need for more CrossFit AllStar classes!
We're proud to announce our NEW expanded schedule and program offerings beginning April 1st at CrossFit AllStar!
Some features you'll want to look for starting next month:
- 5am classes now offered Monday thru Friday so all you early birds have more options!
- 6am classes now offered Monday, Wednesday, Friday for those who do not like to rise before the sun.
- 8:15am CrossFit classes with yoga & mobility afterwords now offered Monday, Wednesday, Friday due to popular demand.
- 11am classes now offered on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday to give the mid-morning folks more CrossFit
- 4:30pm classes now offered Monday thru Friday across the board
- 6:30pm class added on Tuesday nights, if you like to train at night this is the class for you!
- 6-8pm 2 HOUR Barbell class on Wednesday nights specialty class because we understand plenty of you want to increase skill and strength and need the focused time to do it.
- CrossFit Gymnastics specialty class on Sundays 10-11am dial in those gymnastics skills like rope climb, pull ups, muscle ups, pistols, rolls, tucks, inversions, handstands, and more! Class includes skill work, mobility/flexibility and a gymnastics specific workout. KC's dream class she's always wanted to teach!
- NEW Open Gym times offered on Mondays & Wednesdays 10am-12noon, and Tuesdays 1-3pm. Please use this time to practice anything you would like to work on, skills or strength. Do a wod you've missed, or a wod you've been wanting to try out. Get some feedback from other athletes present or other coaches who might be using Open Gym time also. This is a time for you to come in with a Certified CrossFit coach present in the box for your safety, but you will be working un-coached. This is not a time to try to get personal training from the coach in charge, unless he/she offers it (and likely they will!). If you are looking for personal training we offer that service simply speak with KC.
- NEW CrossFit AllStar Bootcamp program Monday, Wednesday, Friday 7am 'In the Box' and 4:30pm 'At the Park'. This is a specific program based around basic CrossFit bodyweight movements WITHOUT the Barbell or heavy loads. But don't get your feelings hurt Dear Barbell! We still love the barbell(we devote our entire Wednesday evenings to it!), but we understand a basic knowledge and training in bodyweight movements and light weight training work can be advantageous for folks who are just starting CrossFit, or for folks who like a bodyweight style workout without the barbell (this is like we used to teach at HPA, remember gang?!?!) 7am mid-morning classes will be held in the gym, 4:30pm afternoon classes will be held at Waimea Park for those who like to train outside! Josh and I only trained outdoors for years before we had the box and we'd like to use our expertise in this area to offer this type of workout to those who might like it to. Details and pricing will be coming soon as we finalize this program offering. Stay tuned and let us know if you are interested so we can be sure to get you the info!
- Monthly On-Ramp program continues! Tell your newbie friends this is the best way to start CrossFit at our box.
- Monthly community Paleo Potlucks continue as we celebrate each month's On-Ramp program grads!
Schedule starts April 1st!
Change is good, and change only happens if you are willing to do something you've never done before, right?
I will be honest with you, I prefer not to change the schedule very often because I know we all plan our lives around it so it needs to stay consistent. We are trying lot's of new things, raising up more AllStar coaches, and we're committed to giving this new schedule time to develop a routine with all students. However, if there are certain classes you like and you want to see them stay on this new schedule, you must show up and attend them or they could be dropped in the future. Attendance, along with athlete's feedback is a big indicator of which classes stay, go, or need to be moved. Please be mindful of this.
I invite you all to take advantage of our new class offerings beginning April 1st and spread the word to friends and family members about the new program offerings and expanded schedule.
Stay tuned for further details about the AllStar Bootcamp! And remember, we have a CrossFit AllStar KIDS program to be proud of. We are forging the future of fitness, and having fun doing it! If you've never seen our kids in action simply watch our kids movie HERE.
Mahalo for being part of our AllStar family! Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
Be well and BIG love,